ParentPay is an online payment system for schools and families.
It allows parents to pay quickly and securely for school meals, trips and activities and fees.
You simply top-up your Parent Pay account online by debit or credit card, or in cash through PayPoint stores.
pay your dinner money online
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for dinners and trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single login account across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payment for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing you activation details to enable you to set up ParentPay account.
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.