Values & Ethos
We are committed to:
- Helping everyone enjoy learning and achieve success in every aspect of their lives.
- Providing a safe and caring place where everyone is valued and respected.
- Expecting the highest standards in work and behaviour.
- Encouraging everyone to make positive contributions in school and the wider community.
- Preparing pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- Raising spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness and developing respect for everyone.
- Providing the highest standards of teaching, learning and care in a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Developing confident and independent learners with a growth mindset.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Encouraging partnership between children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community.
Our School Values were decided upon following a list of recommendations to the pupils, staff and parents by our School Council in September 2017.
We all voted from a list of 12 options and the final 6 values chosen are as follows...
Our overarching value is that we will always try to be:
The best we can be!
These values are intrinsic in all that we do; they are on display around school and form an important part of our whole school rewards system.